How much better can it get? If you are involved in hoof care, The Functional Hoof Conference is a four day event which has it all! Never before in Australia has such a high voltage learning and networking opportunity been brought together.
- Leading researchers and clinicians from around the world talking about their latest research and findings. Prof Hilary Clayton, Prof Lars Roepstorff, Dr Debra Taylor, Dr Andrew Van Eps.
- The unveiling of a new hoof boot designed by Dave MacDonald who has a history of innovative design in the industry. Think the original Old Macs.
- Top Australian farriers talking about their trimming. Craig Jones and Michael Saunders who represented Australia this year at the World Blacksmithing Championships in Calgary will be joined by farrier vet Dr Luke Wells-Smith from the Scone Equine Podiatry and Lameness Centre.
- On display freeze dried cadaver legs trimmed by three farriers and three trimmers – part of an event including a vet-moderated panel discussion on the various approaches to trimming. See above photo.
- An international comparison study of barefoot trimming techniques by Dr Brian Hampson (presented at the conference dinner)
- Laminitis research and rehab from every angle, from around the world.
- The chance to meet and talk with all the presenters during proceedings.
- An opportunity to ask any of the stellar group of speakers, that question which you have wondered about for years.
- All the professional development you could want, and more…..
- Iconic Australian actor and horseman, Colin Friels as MC
Dozens of hoof care professionals, vets and equine therapists have seen the value in this event and already booked their ticket. Can YOU afford NOT to come? Do yourself & your clients a favour . Bookings close at midnight Friday 31st October.